|Unit Price:||USD 58.0000 - 59.0000 / Roll |
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Min. Order:||5 Roll|
|Delivery Time:||5 Days|
Model No.: 1137
Packaging: Suitable for sea tranporting
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: Enough
Certificate: ISO 9001
HS Code: 73144900
Port: Tianjin,China,Your Port
Woven Filter Wire Mesh
Stainless steel wire mesh is mainly used in filtration industry because of its good corrosion resistance and well-controlled mesh size. So we often call the stainless steel screen as a filter net. The mesh size of the stainless steel filter mesh can be as small as 0.025mm and as large as several millimeters. This range can meet the requirements of filtration products in all industries. It can also be a combination of several layers, and can also be made into various shapes to cater for the requirements of filtration equipment.
SUS 430: Non Nickel and have magnetic;
SUS 202: non-magnetic, low anti-corrosion resistance;
SUS 304/304L: low-magnetic, good anti-corrosion resistance;
SUS 316/316L: low-magnetic, better anti-corrosion resistance;
SUS 310S: anti-oxidization,anti-corrosive and high temperature resistance
SUS 202/310s sutiable for mesh count from 1 to 100( plain weave);
SUS 304/304L suitable for mesh count from 1 to 400(plain/dutch weave);
SUS 316/316L 430 suitable for mesh count from 1 to 600(plain/twill/dutch weave.
The weaving way contain the below: plain weave, twilled weave, plain Dutch Weave, twill Dutch Weave, reversed Dutch weave, five heddle weave, Herringbone twill weave.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weave or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Mainly used for filtering and sieving, extensively used in petroleum, chemical industry, environment protection, mine, airspace, paper-making,
Anping Xinzheng Metal Wire Mesh Co. Ltd can also produce the below products: stainless steel wire mesh, expanded metal mesh, perforated metal mesh, crimped wire mesh, welded wire mesh, stainless steel plain dutch weave mesh, aluminum foil mesh, filter disc, welded wire mesh, barbecue wire mesh, aluminum mesh and other metal wire mesh products. If you need the products, contact us. We can give you competitive price, quality products, and best service.